Monday, July 30, 2007

Rotterdam, The Netherlands

At the Cafe Stobbe

We spent the last few days relaxing and enjoying the fact that we didn't have to go through the loading/unloading routine with our luggage!

Time to rest, relax, go shopping, do some laundry, and in general try to slow things down after such a hectic month on the road.

I did visit our shipping company near Rotterdam to get initial paperwork and logistics taken care of. Everything is going smoothly and I'll have the car until Wednesday, the day before we depart from Schiphol airport.

Jennifer and I then had a late lunch at the Cafe Stobbe in Rotterdam, a great little restaurant where I used to eat regularly when I worked and lived in the area. For a mini review of the restaurant click below:

Cafe Stobbe

From there we headed eastward to the Arnhem area for dinner with family.

No comments: