Thursday, July 12, 2007

L.A. MINI Tours Florence, Italy


The MINI in the historic Piazza della Signoria in Florence, Italy


Ok folks, I think I've got a good one for you today. We just returned from an early morning drive around central Florence... just about the only time this part of the city isn't choked with visitors from all over the globe. I was able to get into normally auto-unfriendly areas to take some pictures and Jennifer shot video as well. After breakfast I edited the video clips and have uploaded a pretty good impression of this historic city.

Enjoy!





JCW MCS in front of Florence's Duomo

4 comments:

RB said...

Very kool stuff. What's the "75" all about?

The T-Shirt thing was just a whim. I was just in the Beverly Center area, damn.

I am doing a post on SCMM's board today, seems odd no one else is viewing your travels.

RB said...

So I posted on the SCMM website, twice, maybe they will post here. If I have time I'll do a post on my blog but few go there.

http://tinyurl.com/2xgbhc

RB said...

Robert, I did do a post on my blog about your journey and used some of your pics, I hope that's OK .

Robert said...

rb,

No problem about the post on your blog. Thanks for letting me know.

The "75" was a number assigned to my car at a rally at Long Beach MINI. I liked the way it looked so I left the number on the windshield.

Thanks for the post on SCMM.