Sunday, July 1, 2007

JCW MCS on White Roof Radio and MotoringFile


Robert with Todd Pearson of White Roof Radio


I just noticed that White Roof Radio has put up a broadcast of our interview at MINI United 2007.

Click here to listen: White Roof Radio MINI United Interview

Be sure to check White Roof Radio or MotoringFile or log onto the Apple iTunes store and subscribe to White Roof Radio podcasts to hear our interview and so much more of what goes on in the world of the MINI.

Trip Itinerary

I've had a few questions about our route of travel so I thought I'd post the tentative schedule.

This week we'll be in Paris and the Cote d'Azur. Then it is off to Florence and Rome the following week. That much is pretty much certain. Then the plan calls for a drive north to Salzburg, Austria and then Munich, Germany. Further north and a stop in Berlin followed by a visit to the Nordschleife at the Nurbuergring. Then it is back to the Netherlands to prepare the car for return to Los Angeles. Stops and changes to the plan may need to be made along the way as is the case with any long distance journey. In any event, no matter how the trip unfolds I'm sure the adventure will create nothing but smiles and lasting memories!

8 comments:

Makar said...

Robert, it was fantastic surprise to see MCS with California license plates in Zandvoort! Next time we're waiting for you in Kiev! Good luck in your European grand-tour. Makar from MINI Lovers Ukraine...

Robert said...

Makar,

Thanks for taking the time to write! It was just as amazing for me to see so many cars from so many countries present...especially from as far away as the Ukraine! I would love to visit the Ukraine one day soon. I don't think that JCW MCS will make it that far but you never know...

Take care and motor on!

Anonymous said...

Wow Robert!
I came across a link to your blog in a story about a SoCal guy having attended MINI United. This is cool!

Glad to see your enthusiasm.

Robert said...

j/c,

My enthusiasm went into high gear to get the MINI over to Europe! The idea of having my own car at MINI United has taken on a life all its own.

Thanks for stopping by.

jumpmsn05 said...

Hi mate. What your doing is amazing. I am driving in my S to south of france in August so if you see anyting that would be worth while stopping off and seeing, drop me a line! Have fun!

Robert said...

Alan,

Keep an eye out in my blog. I'll try to relay anything that is worth noting to the traveling MINI driver.

dbwilldo said...

It was great to meet you Robert! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

-db, WRR

Robert said...

Hey db

Nice to hear from ya...

Wish we had more time to get to know the all the fine folks that attended MINI United 2007 from the USA including the folks from White Roof Radio and MotoringFile.

Perhaps we can catch up in SoCal someday soon!

Robert