Monday, August 27, 2007

The MINI United 2007 Car Wash

I came across this video while looking at some of the MINI United clips on YouTube. I was supposed to receive a car wash for JCW MCS on Sunday as part of my gift package for bringing the car all the way from the U.S. and because the car was probably "really dirty" from the trip. See my post on 25 June 2007 titled "A Nice Birthday Surprise" for a video of the birthday surprise from the main stage at MINI United. Unfortunately Sunday it rained most of the day and I never did get that car wash...(sigh)

Anyway, here is the clip of a classic MINI with its smiling driver inside enjoying the wash. I remember watching this particular car and its happy occupant because I was parked near the stage.



Thanks to noctua on YouTube for the clip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a sweet Classic.

Robert said...

Very beautiful car.... darn those leggy women are blocking the view again.... ;)

Actually that classic MINI was pretty close to what I was trying to recreate with my Indi Blue MINI.