Saturday, September 8, 2007

MC2 (Squared) Magazine MINI United Coverage

The September/October 2007 issue of MC2 (Squared) Magazine should be hitting store shelves soon or is already available and this latest edition has extensive coverage of summer's major MINI happening in Holland. A good read and we even got our picture and some coverage in the magazine! More to come about our European adventure in upcoming issues so stay tuned. In the meantime head down to Borders or Barnes and Noble or your favorite magazine reseller and pick up a copy of MC2.

If you want to see more MC2 coverage of the events at MINI United on the internet then click on this link:

MC2 Does MINI United Zandvoort

3 comments:

RB said...

I did see that pic of you at MU in this issue. Kool stuff. Are you dealing with Gary or Barry. I wish they would get a better look to that mag. I loved Go MINI, a well designed mag. I was dealing with Barry at the magazines beginning but when I met Gary I hit a road block.

Still redoing my website. Seems to be going on forever! Hope all is well in Robert's world.

Robert said...

All is well here although things have been pretty quiet on the automotive front. I'm busy around the house when I have free time so there has been less time to post regularly.

I liked GoMINI as well. I've dealt with both Barry and Gary at MC2 and wish them nothing but success with the magazine. I sure hope MC2 sticks around a lot longer than Go MINI!

Good luck with your site redesign. I'll check in every now and then to see how the site is coming along.

Regards,

Robert

RB said...

Still working on my website. Thought I'd have it done today 9-17 but hit a wall between iWeb and PayPal buttons. going to bed will try refreshed in AM.

I've had some long conversations with Barry. I hope they make it as well.

Caio