Tuesday, June 26, 2007

L.A. MINI on Dutch TV


Looks like we got our 15 seconds on SBS 6 television in the Netherlands. The program "Hart van Nederland" did a piece on the events going on at MINI United and a segment containing ourselves and JCW MCS made the airwaves. We've also been interviewed by ANP (Dutch Wire News Service like AP/Reuters) and if I can get my hands on a copy of the interview I'll post it here.





Video courtesy of http://www.mixedminiclub.nland SBS 6 "Hart van Nederland"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert, it´s great to see you´re trip to Europe. I am going to doing the same as a dutch MINI driver to ship my MINI to California and make a nice tour around the National Parks. Anyway I have got the whole SBS6 broadcast on YouTube. Please visit the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5L1VTxB4FI

Enjoy your stay in Europe!

Keep on MINIing,


Joris Geutjes
webmaster@mixedminiclub.nl

Robert said...

Joris, Thanks for writing and I'll be sure to check out the YouTube video.

JCW MCS has been to Yosemite National Park in California. Should you find yourself out in Southern California be sure to contact me and perhaps I can show you some of the nice roads around L.A.

Regards,

Robert