Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nurburgring Revisited

Most of you know that I have a passion for aviation, automobiles, and motorcycles. After going through my archive of files from last summer's European trip I came across more video (including in-car footage!) of the day at arguably the world's most difficult racetrack: the Nurburgring in Germany. I quickly put together a video montage that shows the L.A. MINI on a sighting lap of the 'Ring.



The 'Ring is notoriously tricky. Witness this 7 second lap (Warning: there is a bit of rough language) taken from the second entrance to the track:



If you want to see the 'Ring driven at its absolute best, then watch this clip. It's awesome stuff!



More about the 'Ring and the "One Lap of Europe" trip in the archives. Check out the June and July 2007 posts.

3 comments:

RB said...

Wow, not the driving, thanx though, but have you ever changed your website!

Robert said...

Hi rb,

New year, new design.

Still has a lot of blue though! :)

I was recently on your site. Nice re-build but too bad you lost your older posts.

RB said...

Actually my site is closed, again, not the blog, and I'm doing another complete redesign of products, the way they are ordered, more customizable, and the looks.

I'm getting ready for AMVIV in March, may seem early but with all my new swag I need all the time I can get to get stuff manufactured. Subcontractors will be my death!

Hope you're having a great time on your latest journey.