Thursday, November 8, 2007

L.A. MINI Returns Home to Southern California!


JCW MCS back on terra firma in Los Angeles. Notice the Alfa Romeo Racer in the background


Last Friday I finally had the chance to drive JCW MCS. It was the first time since early August that I'd been behind the wheel. The car was very dusty and there was a minor issue with the front wheel arch reflectors that I had repaired at Long Beach MINI at nearly no cost. Beyond that the car is in great shape.

It feels good to have the car home and it is extra special to get in the car knowing that I've been in some of the great European capitals in the same vehicle... even if I'm only making a run to the local mall.

What a great experience this trip has been!



JCW MCS hits the road in L.A. once more!

Getting ready to drive home


Not the local gendarmerie, carabinieri, polizei or politie, but L.A. County's finest...

1 comment:

RB said...

I had a ball vicariously. Enjoyed your whole series on the trip and loved your comments. Thanks, it was a fun ride. RB