Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Best of France and Italy

Another great event that took place on November 4th was the "Best of France and Italy" car show. After the Hansen Dam ride my friend Dodi and I rode our bikes over to the car show to peruse the beautiful vehicles on display. Of course my love of Italian machinery runs deep and there were all kinds of gorgeous cars from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Fiat. To tell you the truth I was more taken by the very rare (for the North American continent) French vehicles on display. So much so that I realized that I didn't have a single photo of an Italian car. If you would like more information on this event check out the official website: Best of France and Italy .

I might show a bike or car next year...

Anyway here are a few pictures from the show:











No comments: