Tuesday, October 16, 2007

16 October: MINI Due in Port of Los Angeles


The APL Turquoise with JCW MCS on board in New York City in September.
Photo copyright of Tom Turner


The APL Turquoise off the coast of Baja California yesterday.

JCW MCS should make landfall today after being away since last May. What a journey! I'm still about a week away from getting behind the wheel since U.S. Customs and Dept. of Homeland Security have to do their thing first. The car will then be shipped to a warehouse in Paramount, CA where I will pick the car up. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... do you haveyour MINI yet? Been gone awhile restoring my digital life afetr my 2000 G4 mac died.

RB

Robert said...

rb,

Sorry to hear about the major crash that happened to your Mac. I hope all is even better than before the crash. I've been pretty lax about updating my site. Yes, the MINI is back and I'll have more to post soon!