Monday, March 10, 2008

The Big Easy - Nouvelle Orleans

I was on the road last week attending my industry's biggest North American Trade Show in New Orleans. Jennifer joined me to get an insight into the industry I'm working in and to get a taste (literally!) of New Orleans. I was pretty busy this year so there wasn't a lot of time to enjoy the city but there was time for dinner at Emeril's Restaurant in New Orlean's Warehouse District and Nuvolari's in nearby Mandeville across Lake Pontchartrain. A final morning walk in the Vieux Carre with stops at the Napolean House on St. Louis Street for Muffaletta sandwiches to bring back to L.A., Bourbon Street, the Waterfront, Canal Street, and time for cafe au lait and beignets at the Cafe du Monde at the corner of Jackson Square.


Business discussion



Jackson Square, French Quarter, New Orleans near Cafe du Monde


On Bourbon Street

No comments: