Saturday, December 13, 2008

Greetings from Asia!

I've been on the go for most of December and I hope to get some pictures of my Asian travels up on the site soon but in the meantime I thought I'd post a few pictures of me doing two things I enjoy:  automobiles and travel.

Beautiful Hong Kong skyline View at night

Hmm, a VERY familiar car in a different (and quite lovely) shade of blue in the window at Hong Kong Maserati...

Discussing the virtues of Maserati ownership at Hong Kong Maserati on Gloucester Street


Right-hand drive MINI Cooper S Clubman anyone?

2 comments:

RB said...

Well, where are you now?

Hope you had a great New Years Celebration and that 2009 finds you well and prosperous.

Still waiting for the ride in that Maserati?

Robert

Robert said...

Hi RB,

I'm back in Southern California but haven't had a lot of time to update the blog.

Hope your holiday season was great and I wish you and your family all the best for 2009!