Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Karmina's Debut Album Is Now Available


Ok, I know this is a bit off-topic on my site but I just had to post about my friends' new album that debuted yesterday. Kelly and Kamille Rudisill make up Karmina and both are supremely talented musicians/writers/singers. I've watched their careers blossom over the past couple of years and I am delighted that CBS Records has released their first album "Backwards Into Beauty" nationwide in the USA. Have a listen over at http://www.karmina.com/ or check out Amazon.com.

I also had the privilege to be on-set for part of the video shoot for "The Kiss", the first released single from the album. For those of you with a keen eye and know me well do you recognize someone in the video? Here it is:



Finally, here is a clip from CBS television's "The Early Show" that provides a short interview with Kelly and Kamille followed by a live in-studio performance.

2 comments:

RB said...

Hum, nice easy listening sound and talented for sure. Not my type of music, I'm more of a Fiona Apple type. But, I do wish them well. Nice to see someone other than the Britney Spears types making news and making it.

Anonymous said...

this is so cool!!! your friend is an amazing singer!!!! I sing too and I had a blast when I saw her...she is very beautiful and also talented...ciao Jen
Natascia